Jul 19, 2009

Who Would Have Thought???



This weekend one of my cousins that I haven't seen in ages came over :) her name is Jocilyn and she's pretty bomb, just like me. She just graduated from UNT *handclaps* and is a true bossette. we were talking and she told me that she started working with a guy named Mike Lathan, and she soon found out that they were related (as cousins). And that got me to thinking of something that I've wondered for a while now. Am I related to Sanaa Lathan? I've always joked around about it with people but I waa never really sure of it. But Jocilyn informed me that indeed we are related to the wonderful Sanaa Lathan. Of course I was skeptical, but the man she worked with actually had papers to prove it ( idk how you have papers to prove your relation to someone lol) but as for now, I'm a believer :) . It's nothin to be mad about, thats for sure. Maybe while I'm in Cali I can get in touch with her hahaa.



Any resemblance?? Lol. (I do see some though I ain't gonna lie haa)

No comments:

Post a Comment