Jul 17, 2009

I Should Probably... But I won't.


I should probably be reading my book, Grendel. But for some reason, I just refuse to. lol. The same way i refuse to workout (which is taking a toll on me)... Erica needs some will power, and she needs it now. Too bad you can't buy that stuff, I would be the first one in line! haa. I can't count how many times I've told myself I would do my crunches and run a mile... ugh I need a personal trainer!! I don't think there is anyway I could get the same workout I did in athletics unless someone is there making me do everything. I actually want to "feel the burn!" but I can't really get to that point because I'm just lazy.. I just don't want to end up like the half-ton teen I saw on Discovery Health channel.*trembles.



Oh well, atleast I would be happy! :)



Food and Love.


[e.b]Lathan

No comments:

Post a Comment