Jul 14, 2009

Just Rude.


Oh do I have a story for you. I think you should have a seat before I tell you this, because if you're anything like me you'll get extra heated. So while i was out of town visiting family, Me and my cousins decided to go to the hotel we were staying at to swim. So as we walked in the entrance, I notice this old white man just staring at us like we have three heads. But I didnt pay that no mind. So we went to the elevator and when it opened it didnt look like anyone was inside so we began to walk in. But out of the side of the elevator came this old white man so we moved out of his way so he could get out. And guess what this loser had the audacity to say to us? "Can I get out?" "um can I get out?" ...like we weren't moving out of his way.. he said it like five times. And my dumb butt was confused cuz I thought he was just being sarcastic and was going to start laughing any moment now.. but no laughing, just this ugly scowl on his face. REALLY???....Naa, I must be trippin...smh.
Nope, he really just went there. God forgive me, but I will hit an old person lol. And to top it off, as we walk out towards the pool, the two people at the desk stop us and make sure all of our names are on the hotel list.
SMMHHHHH! ughhhh God I swear the devil just be testin my patience!!!
okay, I'm done ranting about this situation. Now I done forgot what I was gonna talk to you about. smh.
Patience is the key,
[e.b]Lathan

No comments:

Post a Comment