Jul 14, 2009

Tavis Smiley Youth Leadership Institute


I think a lot of people should attend events like this. We need more social and intellectual activity between our generation. It's going to be held at UCLA in August and will basically be a conference for youth leaders and also have guest speakers like Dr. Cornell West, Les Brown and more. I love listening to experienced proffessionals and getting a different viewpiont of the world through other people's perspective. So that's why yours truly will def be attending.
And I just found out that I will be one of the four panelist to discuss issues of today's youth. (Personally, I don't think anythings wrong with my generation, we're just misunderstood =] ) I'm too hype. haa. This summer will hold alot of changes for me, and I will accept them all with a smile. Hopefully I can start my networking while I'm in Cali lol. Hey, dreams are dreams :)
Lead.Love.Serve
[e.b]Lathan

No comments:

Post a Comment