Jul 19, 2009

So I've been told..




Okay I don't know if this is weird or not, but I compare people to animals. lol but no joke, I really do. So I decided to tell some of friends what animal they looked like, and though this may seem mean to other people, I think its totally normal LOL. But I don't know why expected to get away with this "name-calling" without them telling me what I looked like.




So, apparently, Ya girl resembles a meerkat. lol, yea, I said MEERKAT. phaha its funny though because my dumb butt looked in the mirror and considered it. haa. But I've always been compared to some sort of little furry animal... why that is, I have no idea. But low key I've been called Giraffe too... I'm kind of tall (5'8 to be exact.) But I just thought I'd write about this animal phenomenon lol.


rrrawwwrrrr I'm fierce! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment