Jul 14, 2009

Picking a College


Lately the main thing on my mind has been what school I will attend after I graduate. I didn't know that the simple question "where do you want to go to school?" could be so complex. I've always wanted to go to a well known school, but lately I've been looking at Historically Black Colleges and Universities.... Is the fact that there are gorgeous black guys everywhere not a good reason? LOL. And its always poppin :)





Clark Atlanta seems like a fun place that offers a lot of opportunities, but the thought of leaving Texas is a little overwhelming at times. But since I want to go to a HBCU, Texas is out of the question. The only black schools in Texas are TSU, Texas College, Wiley College, Paul-Quinn College(which is on the brink of losing all accreditation) and maybe some other lame school that I forgot LOL. My main choices right now are Clark Atlanta, Howard Univ, Texas State Univ(it's in San Marcos, that's enough of a reason lol), Hampton University, Fisk University,and Spelman College. *sigh... Decisions, decisions.... :)
Love.
[e.b]Lathan

No comments:

Post a Comment