Jul 18, 2009

A True Boss Lady

I've noticed lately that alot of girls claime to be a "boss lady" or any other name to describe a woman thats on her grind. But what describes a true boss lady? Someone who doesnt have to display on her Twitter/facebook/myspace that shes an "independent" woman thats gettin stuff done. I think theres no need to constantly have to remind others of your "pro-status" and brag about being a "local celebrity". haa sure. But if you are really 'bout yo business, by all means sweety get yo paper. But I don't see the reason to flaunt it. If you a true boss lady, like I (lol but no joke), everyone one who knows you or knows of you, realizes it. All guys/gals in my life know that I'm not too fond of games, and baby girl is def bout her dollars :) . But you won't see Bad_Barbie09 as my Default or Twitter name lol ; you'll see Erica. That is my name and thats is how I want to be known.



Keep it Real,



[e.b]Lathan

No comments:

Post a Comment