Jul 13, 2009

It's Not a Good Day..

Today isn't a very good day. My mom woke me up this morning and told me that my Grandpa, whom I love more than anything, asked to be taken to a Hospice. (If you don't know what that is, it's where people go to be on their deathbed. Most that go there die within a few days or a week.) He has been struggling with cancer for a while now, about two years, and he's also a preacher. Knowing that he has a good relationship with the Lord comforts me, but no one wants a loved one to die. As of now he's just laying down, but i know that he's suffering and it really hurts me. I know for a fact that this week is going to be very hard for me to get through and i just can't talk about it. That's why I'm writing this today. If i actually said out loud how i felt, the tears would come streaming down. I don't even think I'll be able to to talk to my best friend about it. My Papa has always been the rock in my family, and it will be a tremendous loss if we lose him. I can't write anymore. Just pray for me and my family.


With Love and Inspiration,

[e.b]Lathan

No comments:

Post a Comment