Jul 21, 2009

The Good Ol' Days


Do you ever think back on your life and wish that things could be the way they used to be? Before all the family drama and boys and back-stabbing friends; before you knew the truth about things. Back when all you knew was you had better be in the house when the street lights came on lol. *sigh. As much as I love the fact that I am growing up and maturing into a bright young woman, I sometimes find myself wishing to be back in elementary school with no problems in life. I was looking back at some old pictures and so many memories came rushing back to me :( I miss old times


But anyways.Lol. enough with all of that. I found some pics on my other computer of me and my family from a few years ago(I think..idk)... but anyways, enjoy..


me and ashley in 10th grade.. haa.




at the studio in Dallas

Makenzie and PaPa



Me and Uncle Antwone


No comments:

Post a Comment