Sep 2, 2010

R.I.P Rev. Eligha Walker Jr. AKA "Papa"

Words cannot express how much a miss you Papa. A year ago you left us but I'm happy your out of pain and I know you added a lil spice to heaven lol i love you so much. You could never understand how much you impacted my life, it still feels like I lost a father and I still cry at times. I remeber the good times we had in the studio and I'm so glad we recorded that album together as a family. I will NEVER let a day go by where I dont think of you. Everything I do I try to make you proud, your my inspiration papa. So much has happened since you passed, I'm sure you know what I'm talking about, and I know as long as we trust in God everything will be okay. I miss you so much. I can't wait to see you again,

Your grandaughter, Erica.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dad, life will never be the same without you. We miss you something bad. Your smile, your laughter, you have taught me so much in such a little time. I wish I could start our time over again, so I could tell you how much I love you everyday. Kiss you hold you close and say thanks dad for being there for us. love you dad. your oldest Yolanda Walker-Henderson

    ReplyDelete