Sep 12, 2010

I'm heated... HEATED

Oh MANNN idk where to start. But I'm gonna try to explain this story in the most effective manner. Okay, so lately "this GIRL" been actin a lil funny towards me, aka saying disrespectful shit to me. We used to be cool, i always thought she was a real person, til the school yr started. She got down here and started hangin with the kappas and thought she was hot shit....idk why, them niggas aint bout shit.. (look im already gettin ghetto lol) but lately I didnt like the way she would say slick shit to me, like she think she can talk to ppl any kind of way. This been goin on for abt 2 weeks on and off cuz her ass is never on campus...and im not even finna get into that.... so tonight I decided I was gonna talk to her about it, politely, woman to woman, CIVILIZED, ya know? So here's how that went:
Me: [Insert Name Here]...I have somethings I need to talk about with you. i dont apprecite how rude and disrespectful you been lately...
Her: Who are you talking to?
Me: You.
Her: Okay u can start over now
Me: o_0  I dont apprecite how rude and disrespectful you been lately...
Her: Okay and i dont give a fuck...
Me: *BLEEP!****#^%$&*^(*%*^#%&#%#%#$^&$^%*^$%#$*%*$&%#^$*$&#^%$*$^#$*#$*&#&#^$*^$*$*#%&#*$*(%TIUGHJGV^&%$&*%^(&$%ERVE$%$&%*%O%*(%&%#UYRV^$*^%$*%*(%*&$^%#$&^TR%^$&


Then the RA came to the door, then I proceeded to say sorry to her and to the first floor of the residence hall i was in ..lol...cuz i literally woke bitches up lol... but yea. didnt go as planned. but she deserved every bit of it, especially when Im comin to you correct to tell you that i feel disrespected, and u gonna come at me like that? hell no. im TOO bipolar for that shit. As you can see.

 I think I did a horrible job of trying to explain tonights events but oh well, you get the just of it. Fact of the day: YOU CANT BE FRIENDS WITH A HOE!

No comments:

Post a Comment