Sep 7, 2010

Free Boosie

Say hello to Thing 1 and Thing 2. Aka Brandon and Damian. Idk where to start lol. ...
They're roomies in the dirty third of Penland, and they swear theyre the shit lol
-Damian is an odd cookie, he likes to stare at me like a thirsty hoe. Haha
-Brandon is one of those hard to understand niggas lol. But he's pretty nice lookin (still not my type!) but maybe later in life we can get married and have some babies:) hahaa.As long as he gets them braces off by then.. lmao
But both of them are cool [at times] , you should get to know them. Interested ladies: I'm sure their numbers are written on the bathroom wall somewhere, lol
Damian wanted me to write about him (attention whore) so there. Oh yea, Brandon is lookin for a hoe, so if you have a vagina and are ALIVE, he's currently taking applications. heehee:)
Btw, I know the title has nothing to do with these two, but it was just on my mind lol FREE BOOSIE! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment