Sep 2, 2010

OMG.

There are some things I wanna say right now that arent too nice....-_-.....all I know is next year I'm living ALONE. or with someone thats on my level... ugh this is why I'm never in my room. It's either she's burping every ten seconds,or she has the hiccups, which sounds like the noises a dying parakeet would make. I can't even play my damn music out loud (which keeps me SANE...) cuz she cant "concentrate", and she be on fb half the time anyways... I shoulda just took my room change this summer instead of tryna keep my room on the first floor, shit, i'd rather be on the 6th floor and use community bathrooms than live here. Note to highschooler's: BEWARE OF POTLUCK! find your own roommate, preferably one you can party with. Don't even get me started on how awkward it is to walk in late when your roommate is sound asleep. lol. I hope she doesn't read this but It's just how i feel, PLAIN AND SIMPLE. this blog is the story of my life (or atleast a glance into it) and I had to include this. Ugh she's smacking her food as i type lol FML!!!!!

1 comment: