Sep 30, 2010

Blah.

I have spent everyday this week at the library until closing, due to my lab exam that I just took -_- and my bio exam tmrw o_0 . I'm gonna beast the test tho lol. Damn ima bad bitch. So well-rounded lol. Anyways, the fashion show was a success. Not based on the turn out  bc only like 15 ppl came haha but I was lookin DELICIOUS. SCRUMPTIOUS. just plain sexy. cant wait to get hose pictures back! Okay, enough of my big-headedness. I made a video about how niggas in waco (Baylor) aint shit. but i cant get it to upload. technical difficulties...I'll figure it out though.

My roommate is so fucking annoying. she over here watching The Office and her laugh is peircing my brain. I want her to leave. Like seriously...

No but forreal though I wish I lived allllll by my selllllffff, that would be amazing:). But I don't :( I live with a loser.

On a lighter note, its been a decent week. No body gettin on my nerves, besides HER^^^
I gotta get some sleep...gotta get my patience level back up.

No comments:

Post a Comment