Sep 14, 2010

24 hrs in a day is NOT enough.

Theres always so much going on down here at Baylor, time manageement is a MUST. But if I'm not studying or asleep, you can find me with theses guys:)
From left to right: Me, Yaya,Kiara, Damian (under her), Tiffany, and Brandon. The coolest cats at BU lol.


I just met Yaya last wknd, and she is my long lost sister lol crazy yet classy, just like me:)



This is Tiffany. We like to laugh. Enough said.



And last but not least is Kiara HERVEY. My ace boon coon, my main bitch, my home skillet biscuit lol you get the point. I couldnt find a good picture of the both of us (We always doin stuff, we dont have time to take pictures lol) so I used this one. we were in walmart, scheming up a plan to do the unthinkable (Yaya) lol...that was an EVENTFUL night...lordy.... but yea. those are my main bitches. Tiff, Yaya, and Kiara. Thereeeeeeee ya go!

No comments:

Post a Comment