Sep 21, 2010

SMH REALLY?!?

if you hit me up on EVERY technological device i have plus EVERY social network i belong to, and i STILL DONT REPLY.... then im prolly never gonna reply. I have TOO MUCH GOING ON RIGHT NOW to care about anything you have to say, nothing is more important than my 454353456573 exams and quizzes this week.  

stop it! lol

oh, and i am officially taking applications for basic niggas. Now when I say basic, i dont mean ratchet and slow. Im talkin bout that nigga with the new balance shoes on that be in the library all damn day lol sounds funny but those are the ones that treat you like a queen bc they feel so lucky to have you..haha..plus basic niggas that go to Baylor end up rich.. teehee:)
So send resumes to my email. lol



                                       Good Day, Hoes!


                                             -erica

No comments:

Post a Comment