Dec 7, 2010

Sometimes Life can get to you.

Theres so many feelings running thru me right now. I dont know if I can portray them effectively in this post but I'll try. First off, I'm worried about a lot of things. One is my family. My dad recently had a pulmonary blood clot that could have killed him in an instant, and while I'm so glad and thankful to GOD that this didnt happen I can't help but think "what if" and worry about his future health issues. It doesnt help that its the holiday season and bad food is everywhere... he's generally a healthy person but this goes to show you that GOD sometimes pulls a rabbit out of the hat in life, you never know what could happen. Idk what I'd do if I lost him. But I will stay optimistic. Another thing that has my emotions going crazy is that I really like someone right now. and everything has been fine, bout now all the sudden my mind is going into defense mode bc I'm so afraid of being hurt. I just hope I can get through this break. I'm tired of trying to explain my emotions on paper. this is impossible. I just want to lay down and think. Do some praying and just think about things.

No comments:

Post a Comment