Dec 5, 2010

Finals are approaching.

this week is "dead week", the week before finals when there are no classes, just free time to study. This will officially be the most boring week of my life. But its all good, no complaints bc i rather be bored than overwhelmed. And luckily I only have 3 finals since I already took my lab exam last week, and I'm not counting English bc you cant study for an in-class essay...so I should be able to study efficiently. <---college word lol
I cant wait for Christmas break..but at the same time I know once I get home I'll start getting annoyed with everything, just like I was this summer lol. Oh, did I mention that I'm pre-med again? lol according to my dad, "I'm not paying all of this money for you to NOT be a doctor." ugh. so I had to change around my whole schedule. Theres no science classes open besides one teacher, and his ratings are horrible. But THERE IS HOPE. lmao. Dec 21st is the deadline for tuition payment and on that day alotta ppl's classes get dropped bc they havent paid yet, so hopefully some slots will open up, not trying to wish that on anyone but hey, lol, gotta do what you gotta do. So unfortunately, I wont be leaving this slave ship of a degree plan. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment