Nov 18, 2010

So I'm def slackin on writing in here. Life has been crazy. I turned 19 on November thirteenth:) had the cutest lil suprise party, drank way too much, and went to hella parties. it was a huge success. School is going great (which means im passing everything) lol. thats quite more difficult to do at Baylor than "other" schools so im VERY proud of myself. And as far as boy toys, Ive cut my list down dramatically, arent you proud of me?? :) ha. As the semster comes to a close I can say that Baylor has been good to me. Ive had bad days but im sure I wouldve had more at any other place. I know i complain alot about it but i really do love my school (happy ass lol). I think the only thing i need to work on at this point is my relationship with GOD. its so easy to stray away from Him while at college, and Ive managed to do so. But I wanna get back on track. Good thing I'll be home soon cuz i have yet to find a church up here, i think thats bc i dont really want to lol. Waco is just so trashy to me, idk. I know i shouldnt relate that to the churches down here but hell, im being honest abt how i feel, shit. this is MY blog, thats what its here for lol. but yea. Oh, and twitter is amazing. that is all.


                                     follow  me:) @e_is_for_erica

No comments:

Post a Comment