Nov 29, 2010

My Bad.

I been neglecting the blog lately.... here's a recap of whats been going on from my last blog post to now:
-Thanksgiving break came and went. I had a lot of fun with my family:)
-School is pretty good with the exception of biology. that class is gonna murder my gpa.
-and its a shame theres nothing else i can think to write for this third bullet. SMH. lol
Is it just me or does it seem like these holiday breaks aren't really breaks ... just a day of no classes which gives you an even better reason to get some studying done. Maybe its just me.

Finals start next week, not to mention my last lab exam this Thursday that includes a rat practical, so its grind time for me. I got a lot of things to do nonstop for the next 2 weeks of my life, cant wait. *sarcasm* But atleast one thing has changed that makes me happy...I'm talking to only one person, and to others that might be lame, but not for me. makes me feel more "stable" lol. That's all you get for now. I'll be sure to update on the relationship status if things keep going good, and I'm sure they will :)

 Goodbye Love muffins!

No comments:

Post a Comment