Oct 3, 2010

We got a SITUATION.

So I went to a party at Club Rumors last night with 2 of my girls, Corinthian and Kiara, and as we were leaving, the owner of the club was like "AY! Where yall goin?!?" We were like um we're tired and hungry so we're gonna go get somethin to eat and prolly come back. This NIGGA was like"its a mexican man that make some good as tacos down the street".lol. so we proceeded to politely decline. He wouldnt take no for an answer haha. So he walked us across the street to this little concession stand lookin thingy lol and recommended some type of burrito lol i cant remember. So we chillin and talkin ( I was just tryna make sure i got in free next time lmao) and he was like lemme get yalls numbers so yall can hit me up if yall run into some problems gettin back in..blah blah lol so we exchange numbers (first mistake) then we go back into the club (second mistake) lol and I had a good rest of the night. This afternoon my phone rings....and its "Randy Club Man" hahaha. I answered (third mistake). So basically he wants to hang out sometime this week -_-
I'm in a bad situation yall lol. damn. Part of me was like girl just keep talkin to him so you can get the hook up next time lol. But part of me is like ewwww dont answer his calls anymore hahaha. He's like 30 something. ahhh enough said. I guess i wont be at club Rumors anymore LOL.


                                        Peace out girl scouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment