Oct 12, 2010

Midterms.

are really annoying and inconvenient. And due to them, my life consist of studying and sleeping. And a little partying, but not too much. So if your wondering why u havent seen me around alot, its prolly because I'm asleep. And if I'm not hanging out with you, I'm prolly with someone cooler lol. Now I see what the majority of college life is: sleep,studying, and sex. Too vulgar for you? Oh well its the truth. Dont judge me lol. I got Baylor on lock! Fall break is finally here, (a whole day off lol) but hey I'll take it. I plan to spend the whole weekend with my family and I REFUSE to think about school work for once. ahhhh I cant wait:) And the drive to dallas should be fun with my ace boon coon Kiara:))) But yea, I have religion class soon so peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment