Aug 29, 2010

Boys...

Can't live with em, can't live without em.

Schools goin good, just alot of reading but whats new. On the other hand, I'm kinda gettin tired of the parties and clubs, theyre all the same. And it's like I cant just have fun and dance with my girls with out a random dude comin up behind me all "slick" and what not...smfh. Speaking of my girls, I LOVE THEM:) Tiff, Kiara, and Christa are my main bitches and fellow members of the Bad Bittie Commitee (BBC). I'll upload pictures at a later date.

On a more personal note, Ive been having conflicting feelings about my actions down here and how I'm being percieved, but after talkin to my friend Sean I realized I need to take advantage of my years here in college and have fun, dont worry about other ppl, just do me:) and thats one thing I can do VERY WELL. hah..
     "one love." lol

No comments:

Post a Comment