Words cannot express how much a miss you Papa. A year ago you left us but I'm happy your out of pain and I know you added a lil spice to heaven lol i love you so much. You could never understand how much you impacted my life, it still feels like I lost a father and I still cry at times. I remeber the good times we had in the studio and I'm so glad we recorded that album together as a family. I will NEVER let a day go by where I dont think of you. Everything I do I try to make you proud, your my inspiration papa. So much has happened since you passed, I'm sure you know what I'm talking about, and I know as long as we trust in God everything will be okay. I miss you so much. I can't wait to see you again,
Your grandaughter, Erica.

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteDad, life will never be the same without you. We miss you something bad. Your smile, your laughter, you have taught me so much in such a little time. I wish I could start our time over again, so I could tell you how much I love you everyday. Kiss you hold you close and say thanks dad for being there for us. love you dad. your oldest Yolanda Walker-Henderson
ReplyDelete